Hi Flipbook user!
We've just released some cool new stuff for Flipbooks. 🎉
This means you now can:
Add multiple instances of the same checkout.
You can now repeat the same checkout functionality type in multiple instances.
Let me explain.
Here I've come up with two examples of when it may be useful.
For a direct (representative) selling use case (using WhatsApp):
- Your first WhatsApp checkout Call-To-Action could be for customers who know their sales representative. This checkout option would not include a preset phone number. Thereby allowing customers to choose the order recipient from their list of contacts.
- The second WhatsApp checkout would then include the preset phone number.
The order could then go to your company directly. Or to a service that would help the customer towards finding a representative.
- A third WhatsApp Checkout option could even lead to an automated WhatsApp messaging bot, that would handle the customer request automatically.
For an Ecommerce use-case
We can imagine a web shop with a Wishlist feature:
Using two Shop Integration checkout options.
- One Integration Call-To-Action could pass the iPaper basket items to the regular "Shop basket" for regular check out and payment.
- A second Integration Call-To-Action could send the iPaper basket items to the Wishlist, for possible lead generation purposes.
Set a basket minimum value.
You can now set a monetary value as a minimum order-size, for when you require a certain order size to complete a transaction.
When a value is set, the Checkout Call-To-Action buttons are unavailable, until the required total value is met.
Previews of unpublished Embeds in the admin!
Previously when a Flipbook was unpublished, it was unreadable even for the iPaper Admin, we've now fixed that :D
A new support lifebuoy for questions and answers
A support tool has been added to the top bar, to enable easy access to all your contact options as well as learning opportunities.
Link to tools.ipaper.io now available from the in-app lifebuoy
You can now find the iPaper Tools: Split PDF, Calculate DPI and, Export Flipbook, directly from the new lifebuoy support menu.
If you have any questions, reach out to us. 🙌