It's easy to manage your Flipbooks - just right-click :)
From the Flipbooks overview, find the flipbook you want to move, copy or delete.
Right-click it and select the desired action.
- Copy a Flipbook
- Move a Flipbook
- Delete a Flipbook
Things to know before copying a flipbook
- The flipbook is copied with all settings, content and Enrichments.
Things to know before moving a flipbook
- Moving a flipbook to another folder will change its URL. See why here.
If you are linking to a flipbook on your website, and you move it to another folder in iPaper, the link on your website will no longer work!
- You cannot have two flipbooks with the same URL in the same folder.
Move flipbook will fail if a flipbook with the same URL already exists in the destination folder.
- The flipbook is moved with all settings, content, and enrichments intact.
It will not automatically inherit settings from the destination folder.
Things to know before deleting a flipbook
- Deleting a flipbook is a permanent action.
It is not possible to recover deleted Flipbooks - and statistics will be removed (for that Flipbook) as well.