Introducing Media Library:
The Media Library is where you store all your media files such as:
- PDF files (for creating Flipbooks)
- Logos (for adding branding)
- Enrichment assets (e.g. video, GIFs, and images)
- Background images ect.
How to upload files to the Media Library
- Click the Media tab in the side menu
- Right-click the folder you wish to upload a file to
- Choose the Upload file option from the drop-down menu
- Drag and drop or Choose the files you want to upload
Files uploaded to Media cannot exceed 1GB (1024 MB)
- Images: JPEG / PNG / GIF /SVG (Scalable Vector Graphic)
- Video: MP4
- Data: CSV, XLSX, XML, JSON
- You can right-click a file in Media to view more info about it like it's File ID or it's direct URL.4
2. You can overwrite an existing file, by uploading a new file with the exact same name to the same folder.
3. You can create folders by right-clicking and selecting "Create folder."
4. You can organize your files and folders by dragging and dropping, just like files and folders on your computer.